Passport is a mandatory travel document for Indian citizens, especially when traveling out of the country. With the advancement in technology, it has become simple now to complete the whole procedure of passport application online for different passports types.
You can apply, track and check the status of the passport online until you get it in hand. Also, the Ministry of External Affairs has made the process simpler involving only three major phases i.e.
- Booking a passport appointment
- Document submission in the Passport office and
- Police verification for final approval.
Passports Types and Documents Required:
New or Fresh Passport is issued to the individuals who are taking Passport for the first time. You need to login to the Passport Seva Portal online and apply it under the Fresh category. After filling the form, book the appointment at PSK and complete the verification process. Police verification is initiated for Fresh Passport cases.
Get a fresh passport in just 5 Days!!
Talk to experts @ 8880391391
Documents Required for Applying Fresh Passport Online:
- Educational Qualification proofs
- Aadhar card or E- Aadhar
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Rental agreement or Sales deed
- Bank passbook for any of the running banks in the Public or Private sector
- Gas connection bill
- Electricity bill
- For married people, the spouse’s passport copy is also required.
- NOC for applicants who are Government employees